[Phylomania] Abstracts for Phylomania

Michael Charleston michael.charleston at utas.edu.au
Tue Oct 24 00:50:51 CDT 2017

Hello hello!

If you haven’t yet submitted your abstract(s) for Phylomania, please do by FRIDAY 17th NOVEMBER. (That’s a bit over 2 weeks. Plenty of time, right?)
You can go back to your registration and edit it (at least that’s what Google forms tells me) to include your abstract – or if that doesn’t work, please e-mail it to me directly.

If you’ve still not registered and you know you want to, please get on to that asap so we know how to schedule the talks.

Best wishes
Mike

Michael Charleston
Associate Professor in Bioinformatics
Co-director of Data, Knowledge and Decisions Research Theme
Head of UTAS node of EMBL-ABR
School of Physical Sciences
University of Tasmania
AUSTRALIA