[Phylomania] Phylomania (and Australasian Evolution Society) 2017

Michael Charleston michael.charleston at utas.edu.au
Tue Oct 10 19:21:58 CDT 2017

Dear all,
If you have not yet registered, or not yet paid, please do go to http://www.maths.utas.edu.au/phylomania/phylomania2017.htm to do those things!
Also if anyone is willing yo share some accommodation please let me know by return e-mail (Phylomania in the subject would help) and I’ll put people in touch.
Best wishes
Mike
Michael Charleston
Associate Professor in Bioinformatics
Co-director of Data, Knowledge and Decisions Research Theme
Head of UTAS node of EMBL-ABR
School of Physical Sciences
University of Tasmania
AUSTRALIA